Saturday 9 November 2013

STYLE FEATURE

Style Feature: this is an interesting and New segment on pee blog,where we feature our amazing Readers,male or female,if you would love to be featured here send ur Pictures to peacegabice@gmail.com. Let's Meet you our very first style feature today                                                                                      My name is Ediagbonya Osahenrumwen Ruth,final student in Accounting,UNIBEN single I Love life and am alwayz happy.
 What's your idea of Fashion? 
 My idea of fashion is Simplicity in Complexity,less is alwayz more..
 Who's your Fashion Icon?
 My fashion icons My elder sister Osarhiemen Ediagbonya,Genevieve Nnaji,Dakore Akande, Elohor Aisien and Kourtney Kardashian.

 What's your most Embarrasing Moment


 D most embarrassing moment of my life is d day used too much makeup tinking I wuz beautiful to my surprise evrybody said I wuz looking ugly I quickiy use facial wipe to clean all d makeup. What do you do at your spare time?
 My spare time...hangout wit frnds,shopping,watching movies and sleep. What's that Fashion item you can't do without? Fashion item I can't do witout..my sunglasses and my lipgloss

. What's your view on peeblog? Peeblog is good, informative and educative. What would you like to change on peeblog if you were the Editor?

 Noting everything is so so on point! Yeah share your thoughts and comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment