Wednesday 15 January 2014

BEVERLY OSU BLAME NIGERIANS FOR BREAKING UP HER RELATIONSHIP WITH ANGELO


 





In a recent interview with HipHopWorld Magazine, dear Beverly Osu said Nigerians didn’t let her last in the arms of the only prize she took out of the BBA house – Angelo.
below is the interview
  • What is your relationship with Bimp?
We are close, everybody knows this right from the house. People think we are dating because he is always in Nigeria but we are good friends. Can’t I have a friend that is a boy?
  • What’s up with you and Angelo now?
We have broken up. Is it not Nigerians that caused it?
  • How did Nigerians cause it?
Today, one paper will say Beverly is with this man, tomorrow another paper will say another thing, I don’t know.
  • You and your friend/former manager Charity Owoh reportedly fought over Bimp, how true?
We are good; there is no issue between us. Yes, she was my manager but it’s just that we were mixing business with pleasure so I had to get another manager who is level headed and would take things serious that’s all. I’m hardly around so we don’t see each other most of the time.
  • How would you react to the criticism that trailed the sexual picture you used on your Christmas card?
Apparently, that picture was taken two years ago. I had deleted it from my page but later put it back on my own Instagram page, and people started insulting their forefathers thinking that they are insulting me and I was just laughing. Are they the ones that paid for my photo shoot?  Everybody has their own way of celebrating Christmas and that is why own way so I don’t understand how my own will be affecting someone’s soul. Anyway let them continue talking.
  • A video vixen (Vanetta Akpofure) named you the worse dressed celebrity, do you agree?
Now I want to talk about that issue. Two days after the Big Brother Africa show, I had not stepped out from where MNET kept me because I had a bad leg and was taking treatment for it and when I came back I heard about the  comment and I’m wondering where she saw me. Did she see me in her dreams? If it’s paining her she should buy me a fine dress since she is the best dressed celebrity.
very hilarious interview. couldnt stop laughing
 

No comments:

Post a Comment