We’ve all been there — after countless days of heat styling, manipulating and all-around torture,Fixing of hair Extensions, our hair needs a break. Here’s how to recover and get your hair back into tip-top shape in no time at all.
1. Use a Clarifying ShampooIf your hair has been styled with all different types of sprays, creams and gels, sometimes a good clarifying is in order. By washing with a clarifying shampoo, you can remove all residual gunk that can weigh your hair down and keep it from looking bouncy and fresh. Once a week is certainly enough, though, as you don’t want to strip your hair of essential oils.
2. Go Au Naturel for a Week Using heat tools such as curling irons and blow dryers can zap the moisture right out of your hair. Why not give your hair a mini-vacation from all things heat? Natural, loose wavesare all the rage right now. If air-dried hair isn’t your thing, throw it up into a fun top knot or tie it back with a fishtail braid. In fact, if you sleep in a few braids overnight, you’ll wake up with pretty, beach-inspired waves.
3. Deep Conditioning TreatmentOne of the best ways to bring frazzled hair back to life is with a deep conditioning treatment. Pantene Damage Detox Weekly Rehab Crème is the perfect product to help seal damaged cuticles and instantly renew hair. Once weekly will usually do the trick.
4. Minimize Hair WashingBelieve it or not, washing your hair every day is absolutely not mandatory. In fact, too frequent washing can strip the hair of essential oils and lead to chronic dryness. Why not give your hair a break and rock some second- (and third-) day hair? A sprinkle of dry shampoo will keep any greasiness at bay, and your hair will thank you for it. Also, you’ll be surprised at how your hair accommodates a less frequent schedule — you’ll notice much less oil as your hair adjusts.
5. Use a Wide-Toothed CombWhen dealing with damaged hair, you must handle it gently. Using a rat-tail comb or a brush on damp hair can cause all sorts of snags and breakage. After showering, be sure to comb your hair out gently and thoroughly with a wide-toothed comb to ensure healthy, strong hair.
Do you know of any remedies for nourishing damaged hair? Any one that has worked for you?Pls Tell us in the comments.