Thursday 16 January 2014

CHECK OUT:The Lady With The Largest Tongue?



Her Name Is Chanel Tapper, a student from California, USA has the world's longest tongue measuring 9.75 cm (3.8 in) from tip to top lip. Her lizard-like tongue is twice as long as the average, as long as the world's largest cockroach, as wide as your palm, the same volume as a quarter pounder hamburger and around the same length as an iPhone. According to Chanel:
I was eight and my mom and I were taking pictures for Halloween. In one of the pictures we stuck our tongues out. I noticed I had a long tongue when the pictures from Halloween were printed and I saw it...but I guess it became apparent in middle school when people started commenting on it.
Chanel is currently the Guinness Book Of Record's Female With The World's Longest Tongue.
scary tho

No comments:

Post a Comment