Friday 3 January 2014

Beyonce & Jayz slims down after 22-day Vegan diet

Beyoncé and Jay-Z decided to live as vegetarians for 22 days and they have successfully completed their plan.  They stepped out looking very trim and stylish in Maimi..
Jay-z wrote this b4 they started.
“On December 3rd, one day before my 44th birthday I will embark on a 22 Days challenge to go completely vegan, or as I prefer to call it, plant-based!! “This all began a few months back when a good friend and vegan challenged me to embrace a “plant-based breakfast” every day. It was surprisingly easier on me than I thought… “I don’t know what happens after Christmas. A semi-vegan, a full plant-based diet? Or just a spiritual and physical challenge? We’ll see… “

these were the veg they ate all thru the diet period

No comments:

Post a Comment